Day 1 : Marrakech - Atlas Mountains - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Dades Gorges. Day 2 : Dades Gorges - Todra Gorges - Erfoud - Merzouga ( Sahara Desert ). Day 3 : Merzouga - Errachidia - Midelt - Azrou - Ifran - Fes.
Day 1 : Marrakech - Atlas Mountains - Ait Ben Haddou - Ouarzazate - Dades Gorges :
● Depart to Dades Gorges over the High Atlas Mountains through Tizi N'tichka Pass. On the side of the
mountains you will see Berber farms and traditional villages. Continue via Ouarzazate the capital of
cinema in Morocco. Through the Road of Thousand-Kasbah you will travel on an off-road in which
you have the chance to appreciate the tranquility of the mountains populated by Berber nomads,
you will explore a new sence of daily life. Arrive the impressive Gorges of Dades and check into hotel.
Dinner & breakfast in 4 stars or 2 stars hotel..
● After breakfast driver to the Sahara Desert through one of the dramatic sights of Morocco,Todra
Gorges its an ideal place for walking and exploring in your own.You set off to the Sahara Desert
where Morocco's unique dunes.Its here that you will start a camel trip into the middle of the dunes
for an overnight camp.
● Depart to Fes through Ziz valley with it millions of palm tree plantation, continue to Midelt, then the
Azrou forest it where that you will stop for a while to enjoy seeing monkeys climbing the trees. In the
evening arrive Fes check into the hotel. End of the Marrakech tours.
Tours 4X4 :
● Our tours are made with our brand new fleet of 4×4 that offer the best comfort and safety on Moroccan roads.
● Tour prices include transport in 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser GX, fuel, driver and half-board accommodation in 3 stars and 4 stars quality hotels. Our departure cities are usually Marrakech or Ouarzazate but we are also open to other pick-up services in other cities in Morocco.
● Please contact us for further details on this request.
: Our proposed Moroccan trips can be modified
according to your needs and requirements. Prices
: The price rates of many hotels and riads are
seasonal. If you provide the period in which you
plan to visit our country and the number of persons
and if there is a prefered hotel/riad, we can give
you the most correct rates. Tell us all about it on
our contact page.