For travelers yearning to explore a path off the beaten track, Ligne d’Aventure offers great solutions. We design camel trekking tours to ensure for you some unforgettable time in Morocco, enabling you experience the amazing Sahara closely.
Erg Chigaga Dunes
In the Erg Chigaga dunes, one of two major dunes of the Sahara in Morocco, you get across the rolling golden dunes.
- Real Sahara feeling
- Great dune walks
- Rolling golden dunes
- Experience desert wilderness
Erg Chebbi Dunes
What makes it different from other sites is the fact that you can wander on your own on the camels in the immediate desert.
- One of the greatest sights of Morocco
- Giant hills of smooth, wind-blown sand
- Unique orange colored sand
- Dinner served under the stars at nomad-tented camps
Overnight Camel Treks
- Overnight camel treks allow you to view the sunset in desert.
- Sleep in nomad tent in night and wake early to greet the sunrise and ride the camel back.
Glimpses of Nomad Life
Feel how the life of a nomad is like in the camel trek, moving across the soft curves of sandy dunes and drawing your impression from the timeless quality of desert life.
- Deep desert camel trek
- Find dusty winds whirl and mirages shimmer
- Sip mint tea while resting in between the trek
- Draw water from an oasis well
Subdued Desert Experience
One of our long camel drives includes the Atlas, Draa River Valley, Ouarzazate, Ait Benhaddou and Telouet. However, the desert experience here is subdued in comparison to Merzouga or M’hamid.
Short Camel Treks vs Longer Desert Safaris
You could choose from a short camel trek in the desert to 3, 4, 5 or 6 days desert safaris that would include hours of riding at a stretch. We could take you through some very popular camel trekking routes, or come up with an exclusive one to suit your preferences.
One of our executives can explain to you in person how camel trekking will be organized.
Contact us today for a quote.